Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sympathy?

You'd think I would deserve some, seeing that the temperature has been in the high 30s for the last two weeks or so. Sweat just drips. (That's Celsius, kids, since only stupid countries* use Farhen- Fahrenh- Farren- that stupid archaic temperature scale.) But my dearly beloved just said it was lucky he didn't buy us a house in Lapland (where it's about 25 below right now). How kindhearted! ;)

At least he was nice enough to point out that I'd re-nabbed the #1 Google search result for Jay Leno Egg Beater Guitar. Which is kinda bittersweet, because it only happened after I lamented its loss on Twitter.

~ Elisa (who had to put her name today because there's an asterisk below)

* Just kidding about your country being stupid. Please don't hurt me. It's not our fault our ex-PM is a retarded moron just like your soon-to-be-ex-president.

PS. I bet you're surprised there was an asterisk!

No comments:

Post a Comment