Friday, January 9, 2009

About this blog

I wrote this entry on the 10th of February 2009, but I've shoved it to the oldest entry.

I've realised rather belatedly that apart from a very vague post about this blog having no rules, I haven't said much about what this blog even IS.

My "About Me" page is rather generic and common to all three blogs. So, here's what Weird Search is about.

As the title suggests, primarily I wanted somewhere to note down the odd things that people search for in Google (and elsewhere), especially the things that they search for that somehow lead them to one of my blogs. I found some of these search strings amusing and figured others would. I have also moved a lot of my geek-like stuff out of No Added Salt and into here (so you'll see things like how I choose a new template, how I deal with blogging tools, and so on).

But as a bonus extra, this place has also become my random vent place, and hosts odd snippets of my life. The truly bizarre thing is that people are subscribing to this blog. I honestly would have thought the other two were far more worthwhile to read. There's no accounting for taste, huh?

My contact email:


Feel free to send funny pics, beautiful pictures, or feedback.
Feel free to stick hate mail up your ass.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment