Saturday, January 10, 2009

I like to ramble

This blog doesn't have rules like my other two. I might not post every day. I might post ten times on some days. I might go a month without saying anything at all. And when I do post it might be a load of crappy rubbish that only I have any interest in.

You have been warned.

Something I found amusing is the search results where my other blogs come out as the top result. It got me thinking and wondering if the most interesting one (religion nonspecific) might have anything to do with the fact it was cross-posted on two blogs (which are #1 and #2 in the results).

They link to each other. I wonder if that's why. Maybe I'll spam a few of the other blogs' posts and see what happens. Something like the "boiling urine" post. We'll see.

~ Elisa

PS. Blogger has 8 choices for font. Arial, Trebuchet and this one (Verdana) are quite similar. Courier sucks unless you want it to look like a 1980s computer printout. The last four are clones of Times New Roman. Death to serif fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment