Friday, May 7, 2010

As promised

More bizarreness from the search query trackers.

Australian cow (apparently, we have these. I never knew. I've learned more about the country since I've moved abroad.)
cow's butt (well yeah. That was my next question, how about you?)
snot clipart (what the hell? Who would need this? Who would MAKE this? What does snot clipart look like? Wait, I don't want to know.)
Finland be afraid be very afraid (snort, too late, you should have warned them earlier)
nun sex
naughty librarians
naked hula (I suppose they didn't find what they wanted with "nun sex" or "naughty librarians")

And the number one search term... and I mean, this one is FAR and AWAY the most common search, and quite a lot of people are clicking through to read my blog... can you guess? I don't know about you, but I'm incredibly proud. My dream come true, the one thing I always wanted to be known for. My magnum opus.

Bagpipes.

Yes, I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment