Sunday, May 10, 2009

Very Tweety

I deleted the LoudTweet on my LiveJournal (because apparently, some people don't like reading my tweets there). Hey, I can actually understand that. It's funny how tweets are cool when you're reading a timeline, but in a journal site it... just isn't cool. I suppose while in Twitter we're used to short & sweet comments, our attention span is short but matches the size of the info.

So. I'm not going to spew them all into here using LoudTweet. It has its merits, but I think it's better suited to someone who only tweets once or twice a day. On the other hand, I tweet a lot. Like, heaps. So I'll post a handful in here that are less irritating than the others... how's that? :D

One type is the competitions. I'm backtracking a while, so I apologise if any of them are expired. From now on they should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment