Saturday, May 9, 2009

A reason for being

Merely posting weird search results has made this blog a little difficult to populate. Essentially what I've found is that what I comment about in my search results comes up next time. And I don't REALLY want to post the same item every time ;)

Something I also do in my spare time is enter competitions. I swear, one day I'll win the car. But I digress... I *do* win things, every now and then, from stationery to lunch boxes, thumb drives to watches and t-shirts. Even small items are exciting to grab from the mailbox. So I've been Twittering the better comps so that other people can enter too. I know that reduces my chances of winning (haha!) but it's all about the looooove!

If you don't follow me already, I'm @Ruu_Elisa. Send me a Direct Message there to say hi! Or just start any tweet with @Ruu_Elisa and I'll also see it. And if you hear of a cool comp to enter online make sure you post it - and send it to me so I can retweet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment