Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Joys Of Dialup

Technically of course, I'm not on dialup. However, my internet plan has a data cap, and once I reach that limit, I am shaped to 28K speed until the end of my billing cycle.

You can appreciate that I'm overjoyed at this. $#@$@&!#%@ kids %@&#$*!*

There are ways around it of course. You know, like calling Mr ISP and crossing his palm with silver. Regrettably, I love money, and don't have enough of it to be upgrading myself to the point where my monthly access cost would feed a small African nation. If I did, I'd be cruising the streets in my brand new black Prius and handing out autographed souvenirs before retiring to my ecological mansion complete with servants, swimming pool and orchard.

I can dream, can't I? Besides, being rich probably wouldn't make me happy. My dad has been fanatically saving every penny since nineteen yickety two, but hey, you can't take it with you.

In the meantime I have Coca Cola :D

Disclaimer: I am not paid to tell you that I'm drinking Coke.

Drats.

No comments:

Post a Comment